This wax has a unique formula specially developed to remove hair on any part of the body. Thanks to its special plasticity, it is easily applied with a spatula on large surfaces and forms a thin elastic film that perfectly grabs even the shortest and toughest hairs. This wax is removed without using strips.
The fully luxurious edition of the film wax with a unique formula allows you to remove unwanted hairs from the entire body, even in sensitive areas. A delicious, gold-colored film wax for a luxurious epilation treatment. Due to its special composition, the film wax is distinguished by its exceptional softness and plasticity, which is beneficial for large areas of application all over the body. Using a large spatula, the film wax can be easily applied to a large area, creating an elastic layer. It is removed as a layer and does not crack. The film wax leaves no sticky traces on the skin. It effectively and painlessly removes thick and previously shaved hair from any part of the body.
This film wax is hypoallergenic, contains no ingredients that can cause allergies or irritation and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Tip: Use the specially formulated Italwax Full Body Wax pre-wax oil in combination with this product.
The film wax is specially used for removing hair in delicate areas or by people with sensitive skin. Ideal for a Brazilian wax. This film wax is much kinder to the skin and free of pine resin. The chance of a rash and irritation of the skin is less. It is a wax 2.0 so to speak, renewed and hypoallergenic. The resin does not break down and is extra flexible and ensures that this method of waxing is less painful than regular waxes, because the wax mainly sticks to the hair and not to the skin. More information about Brazilian waxing? Also read our blog: What is Brazilian Waxing?
1. Heat the full body wax to +/- 40-45°C.
2. Treat the depilation area with an alcohol -containing pre-wax lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products.
3. Apply a small amount of talcum powder or Pre Wax oil and remove the excess with a clean tissue.
4. With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "petal" that will be used later in a hold. Full body wax works perfectly for large applications as shown in the images below.
5. Wait a few seconds for the wax to harden.
6. Holding the skin taut in the direction opposite to the tear, remove the wax with a quick motion, towards you and parallel to the skin. Repeat the procedure in the next area.
7. After hair removal, treat the skin with a moisturizing after wax lotion from Italwax.
Ingredients : Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide).