A unique formula with a high concentration of moisturizing extracts. With a smooth and well-hydrated skin as a result. Ideal for short and coarse hair.
Available in 3 variants:
The box contains: 12 strips + 2 cleaning and moisturizing wipes
Manual Italwax Solo hair removal strips:
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands until the wax softens.
2. Cut off the necessary part of the strip for epilation of small skin zones. Carefully split the strip into two parts.
3. Press the strip firmly into the epilation zone and rub it several times with your hand in the direction of hair growth.
4. Hold the skin tight with one hand and grasp the end of the strip with the other hand.
With an abrupt movement, remove the strip in the direction opposite to the direction of hair growth. NOTE !: Remove the strip parallel to the skin surface!
5. Repeat the procedure if necessary. PAY ATTENTION! It is not recommended to use a used hair removal strip more than twice in a row in the same area.
6. After the procedure, treat the skin with a cleansing and moisturizing cloth.
7. If you no longer have any cleaning wipes, use baby oil to remove wax residues. Do not use water, soap or alcohol-containing products
• Perform a skin allergy test before first use: follow the directions to apply the wax to a small area in the desired hair removal area.
• If if there are unwanted effects on the skin within 24 hours, the wax can be used safely. Do not use on damaged skin (bruises, scratches, irritations, pimples).
• Be careful if you have varicose veins. Not recommended for the elderly and diabetics.
• It is not recommended to use tanning beds, visit saunas or expose yourself to direct sunlight within 24 hours of hair removal.
• Keep away of children.