Transparent film wax. Apply in thin layers, remove as a film. This wax has a short curing period allowing an experienced beautician to remove hair quickly in conditions of a tight work schedule. Effective for removing coarse and short hairs. Ideal for underarms and deep bikini areas.
Melting Temperature: 40° Celsius
Box 10 x 1Kg
DEPILATION PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an Italwax alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction to the tear, and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Rosin (rosin), glyceryl farsinate, dimer resin, ethylene/VA copolymer, paraffin, synthetic beeswax, hydrogenated coconut oil, CI 61565 (D&C Green 6), paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), guaiazulene.