Medium thick wax with titanium dioxide. Characterized by high plasticity, without wires. Creamy, fragrant wax with a light fruit aroma. Effective for removing coarse and short hairs.
Melting Temperature: 45° Celsius
Box 10 x 1Kg
DEPILATION PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat the wax to a working temperature of 45° degrees (113° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with an Italwax alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "lob" that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary force;
5. The wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax grabs all the hair. The wax should not stick to the hand when touched;
6. Stretch the skin in the opposite direction to the tear, and remove the wax with a quick movement away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the next area; 8. After waxing, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling and oil-free product from Italwax.
Ingredients : Rosin (rosin), Glyceryl Farsinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 15850 (D&C Red 7 Lake), Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), CI 61565 (D&C Green 6).